Medical care in occupational health care usually includes
- care provided by an occupational health doctor, an occupational health nurse and an occupational physiotherapist
- assessment of an employee’s health or treatment options carried out by an occupational psychologist as part of the identification and treatment of an illness based on a consultation request/needs assessment from an occupational health care professional
- series of physiotherapy sessions with a referral from an occupational health doctor
- specialist consultations for determining work ability or treatment options with the responsibility for treatment remaining with the occupational health doctor
- necessary laboratory and imaging examinations.